Monday, May 18, 2015

Doctors Paid A Crap Ton To Listen, But Don't Actually Listen

bipolar doctors,doctors,finding a good bipolar doctor,listening skills

Doctors ... some doctors are great, and some just suck. Recently, my Mom decided it would be best for us to find me some vocational assistance, since I have a hard time being employed without incidence.

I asked my Dr for a letter stating my diagnosis and blah blah for the institution that I plan to get assistance through. My Dr didn't fill out the letter at all how I had asked. She put down incorrect information and didn't even include my diagnosis. Needless to say, if she can't listen and comply with a simple request, what else isn't she listening to? Mom says it's time for a new doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your nice comments. Thank you.