Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday

day with bipolar, working with bipolar, bipolar blog

I came home around 7:30 am today. I went to bed and slept till my Mom woke me up at 9:30 to get ready for work. I had my alarm set for 9:15 am, but it didn't go off, or I turned it off in my sleep and don't remember. I had work at 10:15 am. My Mom made me a lunch and drove me to work. I had a good day, and won an award (candy) for getting a second person to apply for our credit card. The first time I won a flower pen. My Mom picked me up from work at 4:00 pm. I went to bed when we got home and slept till 7:30 or so. After I woke up, I asked my Mom for my meds for tomorrow and I left around 8:00 pm.

Today I:
  1. Didn't take a shower
  2. Breakfast: gluten free waffles
  3. Snacks eaten:  chips, fruit roll up, sugar wafer cookies
  4. Late Lunch:  homemade gluten free baked mac n cheese (my favorite made by my Mom)
  5. Drinks: goat milk, water 
  6. Smoked cigarettes
  7. Brushed my teeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your nice comments. Thank you.